I just realized that our poor Memmy is seriously underrated. No one knows who she is. So I thought I would give everyone the privilege of knowing some facts about her...
Memmy is her own person.
She is cranky right before she falls asleep.
We call her, Emmy, Emily, Memmy, MAMI (by Myles) Mem, Bumbles, and Buddy.
She is cranky more often than you think.
She has mind powers, and she uses them on the weaker minded, which is mostly everyone.
She adores her older sister. To the point of obsession.
She looks exactly like my Lola Naty.
She is snarky.
She LOVES being carried.
She has the cutest, deepest most adorable dimple I have ever seen, on any of your kids and on the ones that will be born. Sorry.
She is SO proud of herself when she rolls over and looks at you for validation, and if you don't praise her, she gets bored with herself and you.
She LOVES going places, but she doesn't like the carseat.
She has legs you want to bite.
She is in the 85th Percentile for weight, 75 percentile for head size and 86th for length.
She does not like to be cold. Opposite her sister.
She LOVES food.
She LOVES papa.
8 comments:
She's adorable! Now i wanna see a picture of your Lola Naty.
Hey! First off congrats on your new little one, adorable!!! I am due July 28th (not soon enough, ugh)...I am due smack dab in the middle of the summer heat. At least I won't have to go through August. I will keep everyone posted through the blog. Talk soon!!!
Who is Bella Baby???? Thanks for the nice words, and I know I have talked to you before... if you;re all about anonyminity email me at minipeaves@gmail.com
Much Love
Melissa
Melon, I will get one and show yoU! =)
uber-cute!!!
Ok that's slightly hysterical. I hope you find out who it is. It's prob someone right under your nose! She's adorable! What a pretty little girl!
That kid is cute. Although, I think I see more of a resemblance between this one and her papa, which makes it a little weird that I think she's so cute. Or does it?
She's a mini-Andy!!! I love that photo of her with her pappa! She really does have juicy legs, too... mmmm, juicy.
Yay for the Memmy! She's so cuuuute! I love that photo of her and her pappa. She's a mini-Andy! :) P.S. I tried to post this comment already, but couldn't remember my password for the life of me. Sorry for double-posts...
Post a Comment