07 May 2009

Update on Life...

Hey Everybody!  Just wanted to give you guys a short update on the girls and the family...because I have 55% energy on the computer before it dies.  The battery is gone and Crywolf is crap.  Because it's been two weeks since they said the battery would come in.  But, I digress.  

Myla just turned two, and you will get pics and a pot of that soon.  She is crazy, and energetic, and brilliant and just plain good for this world.  Emily is five months, and doing the almost crawling thing... I give it two more weeks.  She is also behaving like teeth are coming in, but don't see any.  We start potty training soon for Miss Myla, and I just don't know where to begin but I have gotten lots of good advice from all the other moms out there.  Thanks a bunch btw.  

Ummmm, Papa still works at Elsevier, and is going back to hitting a golf ball more frequently.  I'm still doing the work from home thing, which is probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do with two babies in the house.  It's just not working out as smoothly as I would like.I work about 50 hours a week on travel stuff, if I could add it up and have both kids full time with me until about 1pm when my sister and Dad get here to help a little.  Sooooo, I am making some slight adjustments because my clients are getting kinda neglected and so are my kids.  Plus, my sister is going back to Rome in a few weeks.  =(

Working at night when Papa gets home and also trying to do it in the wee hours of the morning.  I think this is the best way.  I also cut a bunch of clients and am refusing new ones until August.

Our place is great.  We need a dog,   

Can't think of anything else.  

Much Love to everyone!

No comments: