Hi peeps! I can hear Myla squirming around and it's just a matter of time. Oh, I mentioned my kid's real name. I don't care. Dunno why their first names, even their last names have to be secret if I really think about it. Suri Cruise. Violet Affleck. Kingston whatever the hell his last name is, Myla Keith... what's gonna happen? I was worried about preverts, but if they find something disgusting to do with a name, WTF?? Preverts can find anything anyway.
So, it's been awhile and I can't find the pictures from the Philippines... they are lost between our desk top, the back up hard drive and the other camera. If I tried really hard, I could find them. Hmmm, brush my teeth or look for those pictures? For the sake of mankind, I brush my teeth.
We have been so busy as usual. There are a few things in the works, and I am working on Myla's Birthday party (it's so liberating to say her name) which is going to be just family, picnic, giraffes and cake. We plan on doing the Wild Animal Park for the day. FUN! Anyway, I haven't done any planning. But I will.
Few things: I hate working from home, when it isn't writing. I'm transitioning everything now. Travel business, although lucrative is going in the direction I did not want or plan which is booking airline tickets. Yuck. I have a lot of transitioning to do this year, and by next year, should have it all squared away. I deleted the Myles To Wander Blog, and am going to reboot. Everything.
Emmy: She is growing so fast! She is rolling, laughing from a few months ago, playing with toys and soon I think, will be crawling. She is also a big girl! We started her on rice cereal the other day and she ate it like it was 1999. She has her own, pensive little personality and when I look at her, she looks like my Lola Naty.
Although I know this conversation "on the shelf" I can't help feeling there is someone missing from our family... not really in a bad sense of missing... but there is still room in my heart! A dog maybe? I dunno.
Don't want to jinx it by saying it by saying too much. But...
BIG NEWS.
Don't ask, I won't tell for awhile because there is a lot of work involved. No I'm not pregnant again. Have a nice day ya'll.
1 comment:
You're moving to Waco! There, you've heard my guess. Hopefully that starts a rumor. :)
Post a Comment