23 April 2009

What a Messy House!


Typical night when Papa's in charge?  Lack of clothing.  Here are the girl's watching The Jungle Book.  Memmy looks like she is going to write a review on it, while Myles looks like Mogley himself!  As you can see, our house is a disaster.  I got to vaccume this morning, but that is the extent of the cleaning.  I also did a load of laundry, that I didn't really get to put away.  I have to decide which of Memmy's things I can put away... the jungle gym?  The Blue bouncy chair?  She already has her bumbo sitter, and a walker.  So all that clutter on the floor is dumb.  Anyway, I have a feeling that Memmy will be crawling soon at the rate she is going right now.  BTW, Happy Five Month Birthday Miss Memmy!  
In the very faraway future, we are pondering a new sibling in the form of a canine, and the house will get even smaller.  But by that time, Emily will be walking also anyway.  Next post?  Emily gets her own post and Bring Your Daughter to Work Day with Myles and Papa!




2 comments:

Trisha said...

I'm so glad we're not the only ones! We've got a pack-n-play blocking the now-dust-covered pinball machine, a swing blocking the fireplace, the counter covered with different varieties of bottles air-drying after he's refused each of them, and two of our 4 kitchen table chairs piled with random baby stuff we don't have a place for yet. Luckily, I was never particular about tidiness... but even I think it looks like a Babies R Us exploded in our living space! :-)

WestCoBina said...

your girls are soooooo cute!!! they look so different from each other too! aren't genetics such a trip? girl, please. i can only manage a clean house because i have ONE kid (who's 4) and a totally OCD partner.