The pics you see are on Christmas morning. We know MP was too young this year to truly enjoy it but we weren't! My New Year's Resolution is to be even MORE frugal than we already are, and so, knowing both sets of Grandparents were going to blatantly ignore my request for "things MP needs" I wrapped up cans of formula and packs of diapers and filled her stocking with those "Puffs" and Biter Biscuits. We got her one toy, the FIsher Price Safari Train which she loves. But that morning, instead of having to drive to three different houses that day we had Lolo, Lola, tia Chelly, Uncle Ben, Grammy & Poppy all come over for Papa's once a year waffles. I will tell you about once a year waffles when I know Papa isn't reading because he is very sensitive about them.
02 January 2008
Merry Christmas!!
The pics you see are on Christmas morning. We know MP was too young this year to truly enjoy it but we weren't! My New Year's Resolution is to be even MORE frugal than we already are, and so, knowing both sets of Grandparents were going to blatantly ignore my request for "things MP needs" I wrapped up cans of formula and packs of diapers and filled her stocking with those "Puffs" and Biter Biscuits. We got her one toy, the FIsher Price Safari Train which she loves. But that morning, instead of having to drive to three different houses that day we had Lolo, Lola, tia Chelly, Uncle Ben, Grammy & Poppy all come over for Papa's once a year waffles. I will tell you about once a year waffles when I know Papa isn't reading because he is very sensitive about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment