20 January 2008
Chargers, and this weekend...
The BIG Chargers game is about to begin. Everyone in town is fired up... people on the streets wearing jerseys, setting up lemonade stands and just in general- a real hootananny. Little bit of hoot and a whole lot of nanny. Anyway, I am not posting pictures until tomorrow... we went to Sea World yesterday and MP loved, loved loved this giant walrus and the sea lions, and the dolphins and the penguins. We thought of Cha-Chelly when we went there, and told the penguins she would be back in June. I just got the invites for Chamina's Shower, writing them up tomorrow and then sending them off, hopefully by Wednesday! Hopefully all is well with everyone, update a long nice one tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HI MYLES!!!! =D
hey meli!! the internet is randomly working in my house right now. I just got back from this welcome dinner at school. It takes so damn long to get home!
awww I missed Sea world!! Did myles like the penguins?? What has she been doing lately?
did the chargers win?? (not that i've ever cared about football, but i like it when the city is happy).
dude i went to the colosseum yesterday...it was fan freakin tastic.
i called mom at work but she didnt answer!
ok talk to ya soon!
RACHEL! maybe you need to keep a blog about your semester away! i wanna live vicariously through you...
Melon! Look under Cha-Chelly on mylinks! loaf!
Post a Comment