Congrats to Uncle Eban & Aunt Mary on the birth of their first Baby Boy, Jack! He was born on 07-08-09! We can't wait to meet him!
Tia Bina & Uncle Perci & Gani! We had so much fun on Saturday doin' the Sham Slam with you! We need to do more!
Mr Walt J ! Thanks so much for the formula! Memmy would have starved that day if it weren't for you... how about next Friday we do Sea World??
Last week Papa & I started a diet, that we have done surprisingly well on. We decided to cut our portions in half, and try to just eat generally healthier... so no more fast food, and not as much red meat and no desserts. It's been kinds tough, but nothing I can't handle. It's been a week and I already feel better. =)
3 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer! Let me guess, Harry Potter movie tonight? Lots of power to you guys for the diet. Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I'll try to do better!
As a frequent yo-yo dieter (I'm approaching Oprah in this department), I can say that some of the things that worked best for me were 1) drinking tons of water, you might pee every hour, but it's filling and a calorie-free soda replacement (sometimes I splurge and go with the crystal light, too), 2) find a snack that is good for you that you like; I like cottage cheese and soy nuts. It sounds gross to some, but the point is to always have a standby snack that you like that you can feel ok about eating, and 3) the slightest bit of exercise is surprisingly effective in conjunction with better eating habits.
Good luck, and thanks for the shout out!
Good advice. We will definitely keep you updated..our blog will be updated as soon as he comes (and as soon as I get around to it)....I will post tons of pictures. Between the blog and FB you will find something :) Hope all is well with you guys!!! Talk soon.
-Chris and Carrie
Post a Comment