
Our lovely friend Anthony had to move out of his college abode for the summer and his 20 gallon fish tank with a handful of Mollies needed a home. So, being MP's favorite friend, we volunteered our house until September to watch his fishies. Well, in the move, 3 out of the 6 fish he had died. There's a saying... "sometimes fish die." Someone wise said that. Anyway, we acquired new Mollys. Apparently though, these are live bearing tropical fish, meaning... that if mollies were rabbits... they, uhhh would have a lot of babies like rabbits! Anyway, we started out with six and now we have about 20 of them and another one is pregnant! ACK! Anyone want a molly? In this next picture, we have a hamster. It is a girl hamster that someone in their infinite knowledge, decided they just didn't want anymore and just abandoned on the side of the road, with a cage, a bag of bedding and

a bag of food. Turns out, the little turd bites, and bites hard. So, I put an ad out on craigslist with a 5.00 re-homing fee (because I guess you are not allowed to put out ads to give away animals) well, we got guppies instead. Some poor family took the hamster, who thought currency worked well in guppies. MP really got a kick out of watching her run on the wheel, and liked her but this poor hamster just wasn't for us. Then, in the next picture, MP is at the Del Mar Fair... you don't see it, but she is sitting next to a very LOUD cow. It mooed A LOT and MP loved it. We hung out there for a good chunk of time, listening to her moo. Further down

you will see a stack of pancakes, because things with batter are never scarce in MP's house! We love pancakes! Then, the next pic is of MP and her cousin K from Virginia... who is a few months older than MP. They hit it off nicely when they went to Legoland. I'm gonna post next two posts devoted entirely to Legoland and the Fair, because I can't just skim through those. Anyway, we love summer!

2 comments:
That hamster looks like one mean m*fkr. I wouldn't mess with it, not for all the guppies in the world.
Ok, now I KNOW you guys are the funnest parents in the world!!! I love pancakes too!! but yours look WAY better than any I've seen. a little too scared to check out papa's blog, maybe after some margaritas! Kidding.
Post a Comment