Or you could end up like us and have three in a row! Congratulations!!!! You already made one cute girl, this one's gonna be a cutie too!!! I love babies.
Yay, she's gonna be spoiled FOR SURE!! She'll be the general bossing the troops around, haha! Names yet?? I looooove Mairin (I suggested it for Melon with Jam, and I'm throwing it out there again... it's my coworker's name & she's kick-a$$, so there ya go).
6 comments:
Yay!!!!! Oh this one will be a tomboy alright. She'll be the tough cookie around all her boy cousins.
I'm holding out hope that it's a boy with a small wang.
C'mon dinky wang baby!!
Nah, this gives us an excuse to keep trying until we get a boy!
Or you could end up like us and have three in a row! Congratulations!!!! You already made one cute girl, this one's gonna be a cutie too!!! I love babies.
i'm telling ya... a cheerleading squad. you've got the flyer in MP, solid and little. this one's a base. super buff. congrats!!!
Yay, she's gonna be spoiled FOR SURE!! She'll be the general bossing the troops around, haha! Names yet?? I looooove Mairin (I suggested it for Melon with Jam, and I'm throwing it out there again... it's my coworker's name & she's kick-a$$, so there ya go).
Post a Comment