This year's Comic Con was the usual greatness, but I have to admit nothing too extraordinary was happening this year. Except MP in a friggin' Yoda costume! Letsee, Robert Downey Jr was promoting Ironman as you can see down here....
There's just so much to do and you really have to go at your own pace to tackle the Con as we nerds lovingly call it. The Lost Panel was awesome, David Lindelof was there as well as the guy who plays Michael, I can't remember what the heck his name is...
Anyway, the days are filled with big movie previews, creators and cast panels, free swag, shopping, and schmoozing with stars. A big thing this year was Indiana Jones at the Paramount Panel.
Mini Peaves did wonderfully at her first Comic Con, she got to see her friends Uncle Fats Sterbakov talk about Freshmen Comic, she also got to take pictures with Uncle Hugh's Best Friend Seth Green! Overall, she was mellow as usual and loved looking at everything....
7 comments:
she looks completely at home there. comicon in a baby bjorn. how fun is that?! minipeaves should make a cameo appearance in your comic.
I smell SPAM
She should become the biggest most powerful werewolf and all the other werewolves will look like chiahuahuas compared to her... yah, yah I like it.
I think Andy's calves look hot when he is humping jabba. =)
Her Yoda costume ROCKS!!! I love it!!! Man, you guys look like you had fun... I've got to go next year. Nerds rule!
yah, if it hadn't been for free passes, we wouldn't have been able to go nerds DO rule. We should make it a plan to go next year. It's quite a haul though, but we brought lunches every day... so it wasn't so bad. AND free parking at Andy's work. I think we are getting it down to a science.
I'm down for next year too!!! I'll bring spam misubi... that can keep in a tupperware all day!
Post a Comment