We are still in the market for surrogacy-- we have been matched with a lovely couple from Spain named Jose & Irene, Jose is a former professional footballer, and Irene looks like a supermodel of some kind. They are, quite literally, one of the nicest, most gracious set of people I have ever had the pleasure of semi-meeting. (Only emails, facebook and telephone). They live outside of Barcelona. I have to lose 8 more pounds in order for the transfer process to begin, so this has been another hang up. Our plans, ideally is have Irene and Jose's baby, and then hopefully, go for our own number 3! Like I said before, I feel like there is a still a tiny hole in my heart that has to be filled... like someone is still missing from our family. So this will all happen in the next few years.
In the meantime, the girls agent asked for some casual pics of them to be submitted into their portfolio and here are some of my faves (photo by anthony =))
Most of you probably want to know how my job at the mortuary is going. Well, as of now, it is no longer, and I am working at Barnes and Noble in the evenings, January & February are notoriously slow, so I have had a little more time for the mortuary training as well as figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Well, folks, as of today, I want to be a mortician. Have you on the edge of your seat? Well, this mortician post is going in my other blog, "Peaves Blog of Death." That title is so much more appropriate now. Have a good week ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment