
The first picture is in St James Park in London (where I would live if I had a bagillion dollars and the one here on the right is in Hong Kong...


I don't have the pics of the other trips we have taken on on laptop... Scotland, Hawaii, Germany, Chech Republic, Austria, Spain, Portugal, France, Ireland, to name some places... hopefully the next few years will be fruitful and we can take MP and her little blob sibling to many places. I get a lot of, "She won't even remember it..." cynicism, but I feel like there is no time like the present. And
I will remember it.




The 5 pictures, (well 4, one repeated and I can't figure out how to get rid of one!) one in Utah (top right and the rest are in New Zealand. Papa and I went there for our honeymoon and rented a caravan for about 20 days! It was awesome- we got to see pretty much the ENTIRE country and never really had to worry too much about finding a place to stay because our house was on wheels! We recommend it to anyone who wants to see beautiful New Zealand. Even though I almost got killed on a horse that was in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, we had a great time!

Here's Papa and My Uncle Raul in front of a restaurant in Manila. We thought it was a funny name.
So, whenever I am tired and discouraged about work and money and whatnot, I just go back and look at pictures and plan future vacations... it's just what I do. Besides upcoming day things coming up this summer, like the Del Mar Fair (Now called the San Diego County Fair, but true San Diegans still call it the Del Mar Fair.) Padres Games, Night Zoo, Night-Time Sea World and Summer Pops Picnics... we have a trip to the Philippines planned (tentatively, will keep you posted.) And next year, travel agent biz Euro Trip. We are interested in Eastern Europe, and the Trans-Siberian Railway Route that takes you from Moscow to Beijing...more on that in MylesAwayTravel. Check it out this week. In the meantime... we are going to take the train up to Santa Barbara next week for a wedding.
3 comments:
You'd be surprised how much MP will retain... Cham still talks about stuff from when "I went to the Peel-a-Peens" that we didn't even know she remembered (she was only 18 months when she went there!). I love traveling!!!! I wish I was independently wealthy!!!
Ain't that the truth! I was a wee one too when my parents started traveling. I'm not sure if it's the actual place that i remember, or if it's just the pictures that we have that make me think i remember the trip. Either way, i still think fondly of those times. So, take LOTS of pictures!
you should frame that picture of papa and mp. it looks professional and so artsy.
i haven't traveled since our trip to kauai! no, wait. i went to maui but it was for a marathon and was the trip from absolute hell. i NEED ONE!!!! take me with you!!
Post a Comment