27 November 2007

Chamina's Shower!!

Hey everyone, as you know I am backed up with all this crap. No, no, not from all the starchy foods at Thanksgiving, but for some reason... I'm always behind! Anyway, I decided two months ahead isn't bad... I am thinking...February 9th for Chamina's Shower??? I have a venue... Auntie Julie's place... the rest is a surprise. And since we pretty much know it's a boy, I decided to have some fun with it.

4 comments:

GroovyMelon said...

The 9th sounds good. What can i do to help? i can provide games! i loaf games!

li'l momma said...

Aw, I loaf you! :) Feb. 9th sounds fabulous... "the rest is a surprise", though? I'm a bit afraid now. Shall I expect little blue penis decorations or something??

Anonymous said...

Maybe a giant man dressed like a baby will pop out of a diaper genie!! Ha Ha! Sounds good. We can make it a baby shower/Happy Birthday Momma party. sounds great.

WestCoBina said...

feb 9 works for me. should it be a baby shower/bday partay?