There was a little lapse in blog time. We had some family in town for Uncle Tim's Retirement from the Marine Corps, that took a week... and we are having a garage sale, and Papa and I are working like dogs... MP got to meet her cousins on Papa's side, now all she has to do is meet her other cousins soon. In the midst of all of this, I am trying to get our house in order, and my diet back to somewhat balanced. First, I have to go to the grocery store. I need more time for moi... I need a haircut I am looking more and more like The Grudge lady. BAHA! All in all, I am stressed and tired.
4 comments:
Welcome to mommyhood. Aint it grand!!!! babies don't care what your hair looks like (thank goodness)
Dude! Forget garage sales... sell us all your stuff. Everything I don't want, my mom will. That's just how we are.
We're heading south in a week, we should get together.
Dude, that Grudge chick is hot. . .
We need a garage sale... damn. I wish I'd known, we'd have shipped our old TV to your house and finally gotten rid of it. :)
I miss ya!! LOAF!!!
Post a Comment