I have acquired a new camera through the wonderful world of lost and found. I knew someone at the hotel who once got a laptop. My favorite story is when someone found a bag of cash of like 42,000 dollars sitting in the hotel lobby. They turned it in to security. No one claimed it because the police thought it might have been evidence from a drug deal gone sour...well sure enough 45 days later... the evidence went to some sort of probate court, the IRS got a hold of it and the lucky finder got about 26,000 of it! GEESH, talk about lucky. Anyway, because I don't have a downloader thingy, I can't put the pictures on the computer yet. My work now is busy with crappy work- like filing, and cleaning and packing stuff because we are getting new carpet... which gets me two days off! WHOOOOHOO.
The real reason I wanted to write this blog is because I wanted everyone to know that I am thinking of all you guys! With the mini-peaves, the husband, work, my family and household obligations, juggling the inlaws and my parents, I have no time for my friends and cousters. I have bags of things I need to get delivered- fro showers and and such just sitting at my house.
So bear with me...
I will pop up some day. You will be surprised. =)
Okay, I borrowed , my bros' downloader thingy.
here we are at night zoo, which is great because we have annual passes... it's so fun because you can go to the zoo all year round and the Wild Animal Park. One of the tortoises recently died... sad. Here's papa and MP acting goofy.




No comments:
Post a Comment